Wednesday, July 24, 2013

News Flash (Get Ready For It)


I would like to open this blog by saying that I do not give a fuck. Not one single fuck. Zero.

I don't give a fuck if you don't understand depression and see me talking to another of my friends and not you and you get all junior high pissy and unfriend me on Facebook. If you are that immature, good riddance.

Up yours with a toothpick.

Especially if you still try to contact me after that. If it were a year ago, I might oblige you, but if you prove yourself to be so unstable that you simply cannot handle my inability to text back sometimes, you are likely the last person I need around me right now. Sometimes, I can deal with some people. Then those people shift to other people. It's nothing personal.

But while we're all throwing fits about who pays attention to who and stomping our feet because we're all fucking bitches who can't take the fact that the god damned world does not revolve around us, how about we sit right down on a sandpaper dildo?

BECAUSE I.

DO NOT.

GIVE.

A SINGLE.

FUCK.

ZERO FUCKS TO GIVE.

ABSOLUTE ZERO.

NO VARIABLES.

JUST ZERO.

No comments:

Post a Comment